| Model Number
| Brand Name
| Material Feature
||600 x 600mm
| Special Features
1. Line Stone Series (Double loading) in size 600*600mm&800*800mm
2. Thickness:9.8mm; Brightness: 98%.
3. Water absorption: <0.3%
4. Payment terms: 30% depoist and the other 70% before loading.
5. Delivery day: 15-20days after receipt of deposit.
6. All the goods used the standard packing cartons with fumigated wooden pallets
7.All of our products are top grade of porcelain tiles
8.On time delivery.
MOQ:one 20ft container
Line Stone Series
We have already worked in this field for ten years,superior quality and reasonable price are promised.By the way,we have our own logistics company,which is called TUSHENG Log.Co,.Located in Huangpu,Guangzhou.
Best service is waiting for you!